Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Piped Ganache Rose

Okay, I know I gotta learn how to pipe roses using either cream or butter cream.
For future orders, I really don't want to mould the roses petal by petal,
so I guess by piping them is more convenient & easy & less time consuming ^^
So I watched a lot of videos in youtube, and finally start my first
piped roses by using chocolate ganache.
First attempt, it looks good for me, what do you think??? 
Now I am getting used to it and I found the tricks!

Third one, much much better in looking isnt?
Anyways, gonna do this on my cupcakes and cakes in the future,
hope I can pipe it better and better after more practises :)
Gambateh~~~~~

4 comments:

Yumna Khan said...

hey Daphnie. I wanna know how you made the ganache for piping. I know we use cream n chocolate but I just wanted to know did you whip it to be able to pipe it or u have just kept that in refrigerator. Thanks. Anyways nice rose there...:-)

Yumna Khan said...

hey Daphnie. I wanna know how you made the ganache for piping. I know we use cream n chocolate but I just wanted to know did you whip it to be able to pipe it or u have just kept that in refrigerator. Thanks. Anyways nice rose there...:-)

Daphne said...

Hi Purplecrafts : its just a normal ganache that stay at room temperature until set, i normally for 50/50 for the cream and chocolate.
but if your ganache is too hard to pipe, microwave it for few secs or you can simply warm it in the piping bag with your warm hands :)

Yumna Khan said...

Thanks Daphnie..thats so sweet of you :-)