Thursday, August 18, 2011

Stir Fry Veggies and Prawn Cutlets with Oyster and Garlic Sauce

Still, on diet. Gonna have veggies but want to get some meat as well.
Simple mix vegetables and seafood, you can choose you favourite vegetables and seafood.
Well, I am having prawns again ^^

Snow peas, Mushroom, carrot and mini corn.
I got prawn cutlets from Woolworth.

Wash and season them with some salt and pepper, add some soy sauce.
This is what I do whenever I got meat in my dish.
Just simply some salt and pepper would add the taste.

I stir fry the veggies first, as carrot need longer cooking time.
Put in some oyster sauce and water (almost cover the veggies), wait until it boils.

Then add in the prawns, stir to combines.
I simmer it with a pot cover for around 5 minutes, Just to reduce the sauce a bit and cook the dish to more tender state.
Put in some seasonings like salt/pepper/sugar just to add some taste.
LASTLY,  I thicken the sauce with some corn flour water.
Then, dinner is ready!


No comments: