Sunday, September 25, 2011

Chocolate Cupcakes / Vanilla Cupcakes


One of my customer order 2 dozen of cupcakes for his party held at house.
I made him a dozen chocolate cupcakes with white butter icing and strawberry chocolate buttons and
a dozen of vanilla cupcakes with pink butter icing and fresh strawberry

Chocolate cupcakes with white butter icing and strawberry chocolate buttons.

 Vanilla cupcakes with pink butter icing and fresh strawberry.
I decided to use my button mould to make a cute pink button with chocolate
for the cupcakes deco.

The cupcakes are out of oven beautifully, nice and even :)

For different deco purpose, I also use different tips when doing the piping.
I pipe white one on the chocolate cupcakes;pink one on the vanilla cupcakes, just
to create a color contrast so that it looks more colourful.
Well, that what Bobby has asked for :)

Finally, I put in the deco.
Everything just done perfectly without any mistakes!
I am so happy and getting more confident ^^
Then, the cupcakes are ready to be packed into the box.


Pretty ???

Yeepeee, they are ready to be delivered!

No comments: